BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Cashews are my favorite nuts in general anyways. These are so delicious with the perfect amount of salt on them, they’ve really perfected this recipe! Getting not name brand cashews from the gas station just isn’t the same as getting these. You can definitely tell the difference in quality for sure.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I love to purchase these cashews when they are on sale, I enjoy eating them as a snack and for eating healthier things. It taste great and I will purchase this item again, I usually get the biggest can because they are such a great price. It is hard to put down once you start eating them
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is the perfect snack for on-the-go or entertaining! I like to put these out when we have friends over to watch the football game, or even just munch while working on a project at home. The Planters brand means the nuts are always high quality and delicious! They are a staple in our home.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I'm a huge fan of cashews. And when I get in the mood for some nuts it always has to be cashews. I like to purchase mine from Walmart for about $6 in a can. I like the honey roasted and the salted ones as well. You can never go wrong with planters cashews.
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
Love these! Not only are they a perfect snack without feeling guilty since they are healthy, but they taste amazing too! I like to make them unhealthy by sprinkling them on my ice cream with a little drizzle of chocolate. lol But they are great by the fistful by themselves too!
Deana C.
Plover, WI
I love cashews, and when I want cashews I buy Planters. I can find this brand anywhere, which is great. It’s both delicious and affordable, and has just the right nutrients. I wouldn’t buy from another brand just because I know I’m getting great quality when I buy Planters.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
love cashews! perfect snack, totally healthy, just make sure to get the one without salt since high sodium is not vert healthy! it is delicious and never disappointed. I have noticed that is cheaper to buy these at groceries stores than pharmacies or small stores.
Gabrielle B.
I love cashews! Who doesn’t ? We keep these on hand for snacking on or occasionally throwing together our own recipe of trail mix. We aren’t huge raisin fans and many trail mix’s come with them so it’s better to buy or favorite parts separately and mix them up ourselves.
Karla L.
Edinburg , TX
Love these peanuts their great and their taste is delicious I love to mix them with my favorite dried fruit they just make an incredible combination I recommend these and any peanuts from this brand their great and delicious. I usually get them at HEB OR WALMART
Megan E.
Cashews are my favorite! These are very good!! My only problem is that I don’t buy them often because all nuts are so expensive! Not just this brand but all the others as well! Not a bad price compared to other nut brands however they are more of a splurge for me!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.