BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great nuts for snacking and to share when entertaining guests. Great brand with lots of flavor options. Enjoy while they last bc they will be quickly eaten as a healthy yet flavorful treat.
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
So yummy!! These are my favorite nuts by far. A little expensive for a snack but affordable brand. I’m a huge fan of this brand. I’ve ate them for a long time. 👍🏻
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
This is our favorite brand of nuts.  We always buy Planters when we need nuts.  Cashews are our favorite to have on hand.  They are portable and make great snacks on the go.  The containers seal well and don't pop open when in a bag.  They are also very affordable and easy to find.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product not to salty they were halves not broken very tasty would buy them again a little more expensive than other but worth the price would buy them and recommend them to everyone
Ashley L.
These are the best salted cashews. Just the right amount of salt. I like that some of the pieces are smaller than just whole cashews too. Perfect for a mid day snack.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I grew up on Planters. My dad always had Planters peanuts and he'd snack on them constantly! Peanuts are the only nut I don't absolutely love but I could eat a bucket of Planters honey roasted peanuts. Cashews are one of my favorite nuts and Planters is my go to! Nuts are pretty expensive but I can guarantee anyone that Planters is, and always will be, worth the price. The varieties they offer are amazing too! For Father's Day, just a few days ago, I got my stepdad a tub of cashews like this one and also a tub of the mixed nuts. There is something for everyone with Planters!
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
Planters Mixed Nuts with Pure Sea Salt
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
Jessica D.
Great source of protein and it’s perfect sized. I take these to work or eat them for a lil snack at home. It’s expensive but it’s worth it. Can find local supermarkets.
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
These taste really good...but be careful because they are HIGH in calories..well i mean, they are nuts so obviously. When i was younger i did use to eat more than half of a container in one sitting...now, i still can but those calories just wont allow me. Thats one reason i try and stay away from this product otherwise, i would buy it more. They do taste great if you add some hot sauce to them. I do recommend this product but i wouldnt if you like to snack big like me because you don't get a big portion for the amount of calories that they are.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This treat is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.