BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love love cashews!! They taste really good and my family love to munch on them whenever we have a party! Definite must have for any party especially during game night!
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
These are the most DELICIOUS cashews EVER! They taste fresh and not salty at all. I get them every once in a while as a treat for myself... very affordable and very enjoyable!
Kristina A.
Des Moines, IA
I could live on these cashews. They are so tasty and nutritious. They are also fairly cheap and compare better than other products that are more expensive. Would recommend.
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
Great taste So yummy!! These are my favorite nuts by far. A little expensive for a snack but affordable brand. I’m a huge fan of this brand. I’ve ate them for a long time. 👍🏻
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are my all time favorite type of nut! They are so buttery and delicious! I definitely prefer this brand of cashews over any other brand. They have the perfect flavor.
Lauren G.
Camp Hill, PA
I love snacking on cashews instead of candy if I need a mid day pick me up. They store and travel well and I like to keep some in my desk drawer and my hiking backpack
Tara C.
Berlin, NJ
Planters cashews are delicious. I don't think I've ever purchased any other brand before. Salted cashews are so yummy! And healthy! I love them in salads. Even cooked in chicken dishes. So many things you can do with cashews
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
This is the only brand cashews I will purchase. They are always fresh and salt it just right. These are a great healthy snack and have been purchased them for years will continue to purchase them for years to come.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
These are my favorite nuts. They are salty and delicious. Great for a little snack and game night treats. I’ve purchased these many times also the plain and roasted nuts.
Elyse D.
The Planters Cashews is delicious. It is one of my favorite brand of cashews. The container has a generous amount. The cashews are fresh and the quality is good.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.