BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
These are the best nuts around. They’re always the best tasting every single time that I purchase them. They contain the right about of salt, and they taste so good. They’re also not too expensive and they’re easy to find in stores.
Mollee W.
Cashews are such a treat. They're a little expensive so I only buy them every so often. I try not to get ones that are very processed but these roasted ones from Planters are just delicious. I also love to put them in my holiday Chex Mix and with the holidays coming up I'll be buying a lot of them. Sometimes you can find a big pack at Sam's or Costco which is nice and saves a few bucks. I also like to eat them just plain and so do my children.
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
These nuts are good quality, never too salty or plain. I appreciate the tin can that they store the nuts in so that they will not easily break upon impact. They’re usually sold for a reasonable price at any grocery market.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love these nuts. This product is a perfect go to snack for me and my children love them also. The packaging is great and is very easy to open when on the go. Very nutritional and just an all around family favorite.
Melissa S.
Louisville
Love these nuts if you never tried them you should. Eat them a few times a year always forget about them when I do I get started eating them and can’t stop. Always fresh and would recommend for everyone to try them.
Jasmine Y.
Griffin, GA
Planters Always Been My Favorite Brand Of Peanuts And Cashews And Walnuts And Almonds The Point Is Whatever They Sell Is Always Delicious And There Prices Are Affordable And There Very Satisfying And They Earned There 5 Star Rating In My Opinion
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I don’t normally eat a ton of nuts but I really like this brand. The peanuts are consistently good. The packaging makes it easy to eat and store for a few months. They have a lot of varieties and flavors available.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
The only cashews I will buy! I love them to snack on for some energy without feeling guilty that I'm snacking. I use the unsalted cashews when I make vegan menus for members of family and it always turns out great!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Planter's cashews are delicious and healthy snack! Yes they are expensive, but they are worth the money! These are a good source of protein while still tasting yummy! I very highly recommend planters cashews.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
My husband loves these! He can eat a whole can in like 2 days. He says they have a good flavor! We like to try to catch them on sale and will buy the off brand if they're not because he eats a lot of them.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.