BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber D.
bartlesville
Cashews are my favorite nut. They are filling, delicious, and healthy. They make a wonderful snack, and they have a somewhat sweet taste so perfect when you’re craving something sweet.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
A bit pricey but overall a wonderful product. My house goes through about 3 of these a month. They’re and excellent source of protein for a quick snack on the go.
Misty O.
Bedford, PA
I like planters nuts. However when you buy the ones that are mixed you don't get very many of the different nuts. You usually get a bunch of peanuts. Other than that I love planters!
Tamsy K.
Sacramento, CA
Planters cashews half and half on one of my favorite cashews I love playing his brand. I really love salt so I love the original kind as well as the honey roasted
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
The best brand of peanuts you can possibly find anywhere ! Tastes amazing. Once you take a bite you takes the fresh oils come right out of the cashew or peanut 😍
Trina C.
We always have these in the house, I love cashews, and these are salted just right. We buy the big jars for my grandpa when we visit him cause he loves them too.
Aisha P.
Love them! I was totally going in on eating them, and then looked at the calorie content per serving. I broke my heart. So, I had to ease off, since I'd already eaten a weeks worth in a day.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love love cashews!! They taste really good and my family love to munch on them whenever we have a party! Definite must have for any party especially during game night!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Amazing taste, amazing price. Planters is a classic when I comes the nuts. You can cook with them, use them as toppings, or just eat them plan. Highly recommend.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.