BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany S.
Marystown, NH
These are light tasting and so yummy! A perfect snack when you are craving something crunchy!
Judith C.
Always the perfect snack, for on-the-go and get togethers. I Love mixed with m&m’s or fruits
Amy Z.
Guelph , ON
I just think don’t wanna don’t don’t wanna go back and forth yto between us is to be the a
Rebecca N.
The classic brand. Always reliable, delicious, affordable and great for gatherings. Love it
Shelby M.
kingston
I love me some cashews, not too salty not too dry, love it love it with a bottle of water.
Kelsie  G.
London
Great product, love how affordable it is and comparative to other more expensive brands!
Chantel H.
Always purchase this around Christmas. It’s great for guests and just to snack on anytime
Jamile R.
Santo Domingo
I always get it as part of my diet. I take as a snack every day. Not too salty. Very good
Jackie Z.
Okotoks , AB
Love the tiny pieces and the tasty mix. Don't get them often as they are a tad expensive.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Oh my God! I love to eat nuts! Impossible to eat only one. Like a whole can. I love it!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.