BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Cashews seriously are the best and I crave these by Planters. So yummy and the perfect snack to satisfy my hunger. I love that they’re a healthy alternative to other salty snacks
Lauren R.
These taste great and I can always find them in major chains like Walmart. They are somewhat expensive though, but they cost less per ounce when you buy them in the larger containers.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
You can always trust planters to have great tasting products. The cans are full, so they don’t skimp out and they always stay fresh and delicious. They aren’t overly salty either.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
Nuts can be expensive but this product is a good for to for a healthy snack. The product is easy to find and they actually fill the container instead of it only being half full.
jacqueline C.
Cashews are great. I can eat them with anything. Most of the time I eat them in with my chicken and it’s so delicious I recommend it if you never tried it. Meets total expectations!
Amanda C.
Seriously my favorite nuts! They taste soooo good and I don’t think there is a better can of cashews! Love these and I always eat the whole can if I sit with it long enough lol
Kaylee S.
A little pricey but I love these cashews nonetheless. Planter’s is a great brand that is always reliable. They do not overly salt the cashews. These Planter’s cashews are great.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
The halves and pieces work well in baking, candy making and cooking when using more expensive whole nuts is unnecessary. The contents of the can I received were very fresh. And although I usually buy lightly salted nuts, I simply reduced the amount of salt called for in the recipe to avoid excess salt..
I have had mixed, sometimes disappointing results with other brands. These are reasonably priced, fresh tasting and the quality is consistent. When a little crunch is needed these are excellent added to granola, sprinkled over salads, stirred into yogurt and as a good topping for rice and grain (for example, quinoa) dishes, and cashew chicken. Always good to have on hand, .. .
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I️ want a big nut eater for the longest time but I really like these as a good snack. I️ mix them with my own trail mix. I️ mostly buy them at Kroger’s. It’s worth the price.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Love! It's a bit expensive but it's my favorite brand and type of nut. I buy it at publix and sedanos. It's not affordable. I have been buying this for years. This is great to snack on.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.