BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Jessy E.
Napanee, ON
Love cashews! I always buy planters brand. I usually but the whole cashews though! Cant go without them!
Danielle B.
Boone, NC
I love cashews and the little pieces are delicious to eat. Such a good snack, everyone should buy these.
Paola L.
Miami , Florida
Planters Halves and Pieces Cashews han sido unos de mis snacks favoritos por mucho tiempo, son muy ricos.
Tera B.
Storm Lake, IA
This is my favorite, go to snack. Perfectly salted and easy to take wherever you go! Extremely delicious.
Vanesa N.
bogota
Son ricos muy ricos me gusta comerlos como snack son ligeros y me llenan un poco para pasar el hambre.
Beth R.
Braintree, MA
These are great. The combo of pieces and whole cashews makes it easy to share with the kids for snacks.
Sonia M.
Yummy product
Can’t go wrong with planters
So delicious and affordable
I would recommend this to others
Carol A.
Doral, FL
My delirious cashews, planters is my favorite brand for snacks, salty, always fresh, good presentation
Paulina R.
Montevideo
Addictive, tasty, nutritive, everyone likes them, my favorite brand. Don't forget to always have them
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
super fresh and delicious! also the flavour is amazing! i love it ! totally recommend this product!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.