BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Izabelly D.
Rio de Janeiro
Não sou muito fã, gostei mas não muito. Dificilmente de ser encontrado no Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nao era o q eu esperava
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this product, once the can is open you just can't stop eating them. Great tasting and a healthier way to munch
Arlene A.
I love this cashew nuts. The taste is well blended, it's not too salty and not bland. The price is also reasonable!
Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It's soo yummylicious wanted to eat more and more, very healthy, nutritious with a good quantity such a good brand.
Kelly J.
Winnipegosis, Manitoba, MB
These are so tastey and great. Healthy for you, and they don't go stale! Haha it's a good price and nice packaging
Maryana G.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
Good snack and healthy.. You can share it with your kids at the pool or beach. It's a good option for family snacks
Rachel T.
Markham, ON
Such an addicting product! Love to eat it when I need a boost in protein and is not overly salty like other brands.
Ileana O.
Doral, FL
I love❤❤❤❤ !!! Especially because consuming fresh fruits contributes natural and non-harmful fats to our body 👏👏👏👏
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Love the pieces choice. It’s easier for me to crunch on the nuts. I usually buy them at Walmart when on special.
Ileanne C.
Love it in my parties or when my family is coming, taste is amazing but maybe a little too salty for some people
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.