BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anny R.
Very good, like if you get it directly from the fruit, are fresh, with good taste, sweets or honey, I really like also the snacks.
Ishika G.
Panvel, MA
great product I like it very much the packaging is also nice it is suitable for every age group everyone should buy this product
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
I love cashews they're nice and crunchy however a loses one star because they're a little bit too salty. The price range is good.
pebbles c.
i love these i buy them twice a week ive been buying them for years now there great i wouldnt trade them for any other love them
Candace t.
Calgary, AB
I gave these cashews four stars because they are not extremely salty like most nuts I like the flavor but the price is a bit High
maria z.
Lecheria, Anzoátegui
Cashews are so perfect they are so firm but buttery when they melt in the mouth omg I love them and these are the best trust mw
Paula L.
Love the taste these cashews they are roasted perfectly and salted lightly. They are expensive but worth the money and quality.
Yakira M.
Doral, FL
Está las compro todas las semanas, las utilizo para meriendas y es buena para calmar el hambre o ansiedad y es buen producto :)
Ashley B.
Hamilton
altho i do like peanuts almonds and other nuts cashews are really good and heakthy snack i usually eat them before i go to bed
Amanda K.
Lethbridge, AB
Cashews are the best nut ever in my opinion. The perfect anytime snack..also great to put in a stir fry or on top of ice cream!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.