BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole R.
London
Love cashew and buy this brand often nice and salty and good amount in the can ...not all empty space... good price for top quality ....
April J.
Panama,Colon
Me encanta el mani y por eso cuando quiero comer algo crocante y saladito compro una latita o una bolsita de este mani y listo . Los amo
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
Cashews are my favorite kind of peanut! I could eat them all the time. Planters have a great taste and are perfect for snacking anytime!
Regan D.
These are absolutely delicious. The perfect freshness and salty flavour. I buy these often as a snack and am rarely if ever disappointed.
Nikki C.
Creston, CA
I love cashews and this brand never disappoints me! I purchase this exact can so often and continue to be satisfied with it every time.
Sidean G.
My mother loves love love these. I would purchase and give it to her and within no time it's finished. Our family is big on eating nuts
Gabrielle I.
I love these nuts and the packaging keeps everything fresh. The price is really good for the size and i love to eat it with raisins.
Melita M.
I really like how they come in a jar whi h is usefull and we know its not goinf to rip and go everyehere and its easy to travel with
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
Love these in the can for at home! You can easily close it back up after eating some! Been buying these for awhile, family favouriteūüôĆ
Sabrina B.
Lindsay, ON
One of our go to choose periods we keep a container of these in the house for snacking on. Price is a little high but well worth it
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.