BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rose F.
Montreal
This is a good product to buy .Good to snack on anytime and best of all us ladies can put them in our purse .This is my snack when am in a hurry .I love them.
Stephanie R.
Sault Ste, ON
Always fresh. I find nuts are always on the expensive side . Perfectly salty. Will purchase again. But sometimes I prefer to purchase nuts at a bulk store
Estefany P.
Me encanta este maní súper súper bueno y también trae mucho producto y el envase súper bueno lo único malo es que se acaba de una vez se repite demasiado
Denise F.
Pouce Coupe, BC
A bit pricey, but love Planters Cashews. A good treat to have from time to time. Would like to buy them all the time, but the price is an issue here.
Charlotte D.
England
I don’t really like nuts but these are not to bad they are very affordable and not bad as a little snack I brought these from my local super market
Chelsea M.
Ottawa, CA
I love the taste of these so very much. The only thing that I don’t like is that they’re very expensive and you get little for what your paying for
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Me gustan mucho los granos y sobre todos estos son de un increíble sabor son muy frescos y de muy alta calidad .. ami familia y a mi nos encanta
Brittany R.
Yum! Best price out there, as nuts can be very expensive. Great healthy snack option in a portable container. Super easy to toss in your luggage!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
These are my absolute favorite nuts ,so much flavor ,perfect for snacking ,love sitting down with a bowl of these ,amazing snack at a great price
Nella m.
Japan
Great for any occasion i love the mix pan with the different kind of nuts, lightly are no salt the nuts inside are always nice and fresh.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.