BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber M.
2970 12 th avenue se apt 51p hickory nc
Best best best. Have to say though too much will pack on the pounds. Even still can’t go without them it’s my guilty pleasure. They r great for u BUT it def adds weight if I over do it
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
These are so delicious and nutritious! They make a great healthy snack but beware - it’s super easy to go overboard on these! They’re just a little bit too salty for my liking. I prefer just a light salting and these make me feel like i need a huge glass of water beside me at all times!
Rachael B.
Burton , NB
I always have nuts and seeds on hand as they make the perfect little snack. Cashews are probably my favourite and I typically have these ones around Christmas. This brand I particular always has fresh tasting cashews which I love and they aren't overly salted which is even better.
YANETT U.
I love these seeds, in my country we call it merey, and we consider them medicinal because they provide a lot of energy so we eat them when we feel weak, they are rich, their original flavor is something sweet and with a touch of salt they are delicious
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
It’s like a snake it’s so yammy 😋and easy opening I love this brand but it’s not easy to find it at my town , Ingredients: CASHEWS, SEA SALT, PEANUT OIL.
It’s very delicious 😋I recommend to trying it 💕
Sarah J.
Cashews and cashews for me so I have never really found a difference between brands but I like this packaging and I like the halves because they are better to give to kids are they are smaller. Would recommend this brand to others.
Haley K.
Have always had these since I was a little girl. Small enough to take in a bag or a purse when you are on the go. I keep some in my car for when I get grabs me in traffic. I’ve got my mother doing this also!
Alison F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I love cashews! They are perfectly salty but not to salty. Price I wish was a little lower but they are easy to find at any grocery store or drug store. I have never had a bad experience and am very loyal to the brand.
stefanny M.
Santo domingo
These peanuts are amazing I just love how smooth and rich it is they always get it right ob every peanut you eat. They are a bit on the pricey side but is worth every cent well spent. I recommend it all the time
Shelby A.
Cashews are my favorite! Planters are awesome because they actually sell packages of just cashews. Often, to cut down on price, you end up with cashew mixes that are mostly peanuts and it is disappointing.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.