BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Great product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend.
Samra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Buy it everybtime I'm at the store. Love. Tastes grate. So crunchy. Love the packaging
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
I could live off of these delicious cashews. There is a reason planters is so popular.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
These are great! Perfect for a little snack. If you like peanuts, can't do any better.
Christy J.
Grew up eating these with my grandpa and I still close snacking on them 25 years later
Shanah F.
bethel springs
These are the best cashews and a perfect midnight snack. My children love them as well
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Pretty good cashews, a little salty sometimes. But it's a great snack and keeps well l.
Victoria C.
Alexandria, VA
Little too salty. But usually always fresh. So yummy!!! Always a great snack!!!!! Yummm
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Cashews are my favorite nut. These aren't too salty but have enough salt for my taste.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il
Although planters is a bit pricey. It's still very good, and can find it at any store.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.