BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Jodi D.
Flat Rock, AL
I love these nuts! Great snack, at any given time. Easy to take with you anywhere you go.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I like cashews over any other nut. This brand is always the one I reach for on the shelf.
Sandy D.
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
These are salty but they have a great roasted flavor. I like all the products they have.
Morgan N.
Good packaging and good taste! Reasonably priced but sometimes hard to find at the stores
Dottie S.
Yum love cashews and planters is always fresh and tasty but sometimes a little too salty.
Xen H.
we love cashews and this is one of our favorite l brand.. love the quality of the cashews
John B.
Wise, VA
Favorite cashews to buy, hands down. Not very expensive and you get a whole lot of nuts.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I'm not a big cashew fan but these are extremely good. They are pricey but so is any nut.
Kayla N.
Wahiawa, HI
Cashews are said to be good for depression, and I agree. These are great, not to salty.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.