BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
love love great products & I will use all the time . Definitely a fav & would recommend!!
Dottie S.
Yum love cashews and planters is always fresh and tasty but sometimes a little too salty.
John B.
Wise, VA
Favorite cashews to buy, hands down. Not very expensive and you get a whole lot of nuts.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I like cashews over any other nut. This brand is always the one I reach for on the shelf.
Keith G.
Dalton, Ga.
Great quality. Great price for the value and just some of the best cashews you ever eat.
Sandy D.
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
I love cashews. These are so pricey. I think they need more salt in my personal opinion.
Brittany W.
Springville , AL
We Love this yummy treat in our home! I know I will never be disappointed with Planters!
Leah E.
Cincinnati, OH
Love it. Very flavorful and good value and quantity. Great price as well. I really enjoy
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
My favorite ! I have to buy one everytime I go get groceries Avery good protein as well!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.