BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
These are a go to snack for me! They are my favorite nut to eat. And there a healthy snack.
holly A.
Planters is the best peanuts, i love cashews and these are the best. A little pricey for me
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Cashews are the best types of nuts anyone could buy. I’m not really a fan of any other kind
Kristen D.
Mobile, AL
I love these cashews. They taste delicious, and have a the perfect amount of salt on them.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
A lot of people in my family get These! They are good peanuts! Although, they are expensive
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
Such a great snack. I love eating nuts for a snack at work. Better than snacking on chips.
Robin S.
Viper, KY
Great product. Good price. Love when I find this to buy. I like it better than other brands
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
Cashews are my weakness. These nuts are just salty enough and once you start you don’t stop
Shawna B.
Charlotte, NC
These taste great! I usually buy mine at Kroger. They aren’t too expensive. Nice packaging
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
These are salty but they have a great roasted flavor. I like all the products they have.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.