BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kestra S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Taste great! A little expensive and harder to find. Always have luck finding them at Walmart.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
A lot of people in my family get These! They are good peanuts! Although, they are expensive
Patra B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I absolutely love cashews and these taste sooo good! Just the right amount of salt as well
Brianna B.
Franklin, VT
I could eat a whole can of these at once so good!!! Perfect amount of salt and healthy too
Brittany P.
Carlisle
These are the worst thing i ever have eating. Do not recommend unless you like salty foods.
Kathryn R.
Shippensburg, PA
I could eat this whole canister. They are so good. Just enough salt to enhance the flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
New Britain, CT
Been eating these since I was kid! They will never disappoint . Such a great snack to have
Nicole C.
Shippensburg
Pretty good but sometimes it doesn’t have as much flavor. I can tell they are fresh though
Shawna B.
Charlotte , NC
These taste great! I usually buy mine at Kroger. They aren’t too expensive. Nice packaging
L P.
Anything planters is good. They have footer expensive so don’t eat as often unless on sale
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.