BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
You cannot go wrong with cashews! Especially Planters! Salty and smooth and creamy! Maybe they should make a cashew butter, if they don’t already?! I don’t feel like I am eating cap food when I have this snack!
Alyssa M.
These are good they could cut back on the salt but cashews are always chunky peices you really get a good amount for what you spend on them and they are a good healthy fat to eat.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I love cashews. As a kid I was terrible and would eat them until I was sick if they weren't hidden away. As an adult... Well. I can hide them from my teenage son, but not myself!
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Cashews seriously are the best and I crave these by Planters. So yummy and the perfect snack to satisfy my hunger. I love that they’re a healthy alternative to other salty snacks
Lauren R.
These taste great and I can always find them in major chains like Walmart. They are somewhat expensive though, but they cost less per ounce when you buy them in the larger containers.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
Nuts can be expensive but this product is a good for to for a healthy snack. The product is easy to find and they actually fill the container instead of it only being half full.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
You can always trust planters to have great tasting products. The cans are full, so they don’t skimp out and they always stay fresh and delicious. They aren’t overly salty either.
jacqueline C.
Cashews are great. I can eat them with anything. Most of the time I eat them in with my chicken and it’s so delicious I recommend it if you never tried it. Meets total expectations!
Amanda C.
Seriously my favorite nuts! They taste soooo good and I don’t think there is a better can of cashews! Love these and I always eat the whole can if I sit with it long enough lol
Kaylee S.
A little pricey but I love these cashews nonetheless. Planter’s is a great brand that is always reliable. They do not overly salt the cashews. These Planter’s cashews are great.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.