BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suzanne E.
Cashews are my favorite and these never disappoint. So hard to only eat 1 serving at a time.
Dianna A.
Great Flavor nuts. Is is very crunchy and has a nice texture to it. It is moderately priced.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this brand very fresh every time very delicious and affordable! My go to snack on the go
Anna J.
Mooringsport, LA
These are sooo good. I can eat them forever. They’re so delicious. I will buy these forever.
Kendal T.
I love munching on these! Absolutely one of my all time fav, simple snacks! Inexpensive too!
Rachel C.
Gainesville , GA
Love these as a snack
Cashews are our family favorite
The hardest part is eating just a few!
Adriana M.
albuquerque
Planters is the only brand of nuts that were in my home growing up. Many varieties available.
Cody K.
Burton, MI
My favorite kind of nut! My son sings a song about cashews every time I eat them lol!!!!!!!!!
Devon R.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are good they have almost a sweet taste but they are kind of expensive the price sucks
Summer M.
Very good, delicious & salty. My healthy alternative to turn to:) other nuts do not compare.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.