BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Suzanne E.
Cashews are my favorite and these never disappoint. So hard to only eat 1 serving at a time.
Darby M.
I love these so much, it is so nice having these as a quick filling snack. I recommend them.
Sarah Z.
Pensacola, FL
Planters brand is simply the best I do think they are a bit pricey but I often still buy them
Kristi W.
Endicott, NY
Planters are my favorite cashew. They are always fresh. Usually I eat planters sales cashews.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this brand very fresh every time very delicious and affordable! My go to snack on the go
Meaghan H.
Love cashews, these have the perfect amount of salt. Frequent buyer. Never a bad can. Yummmm.
Devon R.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are good they have almost a sweet taste but they are kind of expensive the price sucks
Rachel C.
Gainesville , GA
Love these as a snack
Cashews are our family favorite
The hardest part is eating just a few!
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
Loved these cashews, however they were just a bit too salty for my preference and overpriced.
Renata C.
Peanuts are very good snack , very goods for ones healthy , I love it and I love its butter .
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.