BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christi K.
Hillman, MI
These are the best peanuts ever I eat them all the timeeeee now I want peanuts to the store I go
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
I love cashews, and this brand is great! This would be my second choice of nuts. Always the best
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I like flavor of these nuts, however my one complaint is that they are a little too salty for me
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Only brand i really like and it taste good it has all sorts of mixes and flavors for ones taste.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Cashews are one of my favorite nuts and Planters is a top brand I love, and provide to my family.
Ashley M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Great Snack to have at work.
Price is a little high but taste is good.
You want be disappointed.
Alejandra A.
Me encanta el maní, excelente presentación en cuanto a cantidad puedo compartir con mis invitados
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love cashews and really like this brand. They taste delicious and are a great snack!
Alexis J.
Orlando, Fl
These nuts are great for snacking! Great assortment of cashew pieces and wonderful crisp flavor!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.