BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carla V.
It is the easiest, healthy and very good snack.Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces
Tiffany A.
Love the saltiness of the cashews. Plenty of flavor and very filling. The perfect on-the-go snack.
Monica G.
You won’t want to share this can of healthiness! So good and once you start your not going to stop
Courtney U.
Indiana, PA
I love cashews and these are always the ones that are the best I wouldn't want to buy another brand
kristina w.
Boynton Beach, FL
Always a party favorite, great to pull out when unexpected company comes over or a late night snack
Brandon R.
Erie, PA
Best peanuts on the market! I have tears of joy when they go on sale (I would buy them either way)
Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
Planters always does it right. I love the variety of the can. It’s a healthier option then donuts .
Alejandra A.
Me encanta el maní, excelente presentación en cuanto a cantidad puedo compartir con mis invitados
Annie D.
Love that you have a sea salt option. They’re delicious snack I love them they’re kind of pricey.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Only brand i really like and it taste good it has all sorts of mixes and flavors for ones taste.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.