BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
The PERFECT snack!! It’s a go-to when I need something salty. I purchase these on every grocery trip.
Dallis T.
Weatherford
Love this brand! Every now and then I get in the mood for some nuts and this is the brand I turn to!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love cashews. My husband knows to keep these stocked in our pantry. These are perfectly salty too.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I’m obsessed but why oh why are they SO expensive? I pay it every time though because it’s so good.
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am obsessed with cashews. These in particular. They're so yummy and beat anything else out there!
Allie B.
My parents use to always get these and they do make a great snack! I prefer the lightly salted ones
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Planters always does it right. I love the variety of the can. It’s a healthier option then donuts .
Courtney U.
Indiana, PA
I love cashews and these are always the ones that are the best I wouldn't want to buy another brand
Katherine K.
Florissant, MO
You can't go wrong with cashews. An easy delicious go to snack. It's hard to eat just one handful!
Amanda M.
Monticello, KY
I love cashews. I could eat them all day, planters has always been my go to brand. Highly recommend
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.