BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

haley t.
Batavia, OH
I love cashews so much these are my favorite! I can eat the whole can!!!! Yummy get you some of these
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
This is a great snack!!!!!! Affordable and delicious!!!! These seed great for on the go snack!!!! 😁😁
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
My favorite peanuts, cashews are the best and I only eat planters brand. No other brand can compete.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
We love planters Cashews. We use them in cooking and also eat them raw! They are also a great snack.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Who doesn't love something salty with something sweet? I love planters cashews! Especially with m&ms
Christina H.
I love cashews! This brand is always perfectly salted and roasted well. They are affordable as well.
Jess B.
Indianapolis
Just plain cashews. Can't really mess those up. These are good. Salty and crunchy like they should be
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
Such a creamy salty but ! My go to but every sing time ! I never have to worry when it comes to these
Tiffany V.
My all time favorite nuts I would choose these number one everytime. Great choice in healthy snacking
Alexandria o.
Greenvale, NY
I LOVE cashews. This brand makes them taste even better. It’s always perfectly salted and just bomb.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.