BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love cashews. I have them as snacks and I include them in some of the dishes. These are so good. The halves and pieces are perfect for meals and salads. I go back to these often as my main choice.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Great product, amazing taste, great quality,large pieces and the best prices around that I can find. These cashews are not to salty they have a sweet taste and great crunch a must have for any party.
catherine p.
used to be my favorite snack as a child, and from this brand only, they have a significant taste compared to other brands, probably the amount of salt used. They are pricey but everything is now a days
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Love Love Love these! So salty and delicious. They are so good it’s hard to put the can down. Great for a pick me up or on a salad. I’ve had them before and will continue to purchase in the future.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
I love these! Definitely prefer my cashews salted, so I like this product. The packaging keeps the cashews safe from crushing and they stay fresh inside. Will definitely buy these in the future l.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Every time I buy nuts planters is the brand I buy, I’ve tried other brands but i don’t feel like their nuts taste the same. The quality of the nut and the way they season them I just prefer planters.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
Love these nuts. Makes a great snack and it’s easy to find and transport. I have learned that when it comes to snacks like this, you really do get what you pay for. I will continue to pay for these
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Grew up snacking on these with my grandfather and have loved them my whole life. They are a great healthy snack. The only negative aspect of this product is the price. Would recommend to others!
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
A delicious snack thats also good for you!! I keep a small bag of these with me almost every day because I never know if I will have to eat a late lunch or if I simply need a mid-day pick me up!
A G.
Cashews are my favorite these are perfect there's just enough salt why stuff to lick my fingers I'll pack these for a snack I noticed that they were also haves and there weren't a lot of broken pieces
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.