BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Thhhhisssss produuuuct is okayyyy to me in my opinion it needs more salt 😢😆😕😧😕😳but I still looovvve it
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
These are delicious! I love planters cashews, make a great snack food when watching YouTube or netflix
Madison B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Such an easy go-to snack and the cashews are always fresh and salty! The snack is also very affordable!
Victoria S.
I️ like these because you can get them almost anywhere and they’re yummy but I️ wish they were organic.
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Very good and salty! The nuts are very filling. They are kinda pricey, so I stick to the generic brand!
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
This product is absolutely delicious! Every time I finish I'm going back for more! Definetly reccomend!
Marissa W.
Eastpointe, MI
Cashews are my favorite. Convenient packaging with the resealable lid, cashews are a perfectly salted.
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
Good quality nuts. Usually purchase at Target when they are on sale. Good alternative healthier snack.
Kelly H.
Auburn
Cashews are a great for snacking and also have a sweet taste. They can be pricey but they are worth it.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Love planters nuts and cahews they are amazing and such a good snack when your craveing something salty
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.