BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa T.
Weber City
These are pricey in my book but worth it because they are great tasting. I could eat my weight in these.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Love, love, love my cashews and it’s just something about the planters brand that gives that extra BAM!
Sarah N.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy cashews greatly and planters are reasonably priced and they taste delicious. Highly recommended
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Always a great snack, sometimes a bit pricey but taste great! Will purchase again and recommend tk all.
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Very good and salty! The nuts are very filling. They are kinda pricey, so I stick to the generic brand!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
A salty indulgence sure to light your tastebuds up. These cashews are always at the top of their game.
Marissa W.
Eastpointe, MI
Cashews are my favorite. Convenient packaging with the resealable lid, cashews are a perfectly salted.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Planters are great but chashews are he best snack that they have! Glad to have tried this healthy snack
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I love cashews so I obviously love these haha. Perfect amount of saltiness and could eat them all day.
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
Good quality nuts. Usually purchase at Target when they are on sale. Good alternative healthier snack.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.