BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christy J.
Daybrook
Very tender cashews unlike other brands that were too hard. The amount of salt on them was just perfect!
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love these! I love cashews. They taste amazing!!!! Nuts are a great snack! Nothing to lose.
Alyssa Joy V.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Perfect snack and very inexpensive. Right amount of salt and your getting every bit of your moneys worth
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
My only peanut seed I will eat. This is my favorite flavor. Only kind I will eat !!!! Right on the money
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love these cashews.. it’s surprising just how many you can eat at once.. have a very nice flavor to them
Mel G.
Love these for my peanut brittle or for just snacking by the handfuls...love to keep a jar on the counter
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
These are my favorite cashews. They have just the right amount of salt on them and are a delicious snack!
Tatum P.
Planters halves and pieces are normally the only nut brand I buy. At Wal-Mart. Priced well. Great flavor
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
Cashews are everyone's favorite nut. I love that you can get a container of only cashews. They are good!
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so much better than just peanuts. I like the flavor of them and you can get them on sale a lot.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.