BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alma S.
utica
These are delicious for a snack , very healthy. Very affordable and available at almost all grocery stores
Ashley G.
York, PA
My grandparents always have these and I love chowing down on them as I drink a mimosa on Christmas morning.
Kay T.
These are great to snack on while at work. The can keeps them fresh and the taste is amazing. I love these!
Oakli V.
Cashews are my favorite nuts. I don’t buy them too often because they’re expensive but they do taste good.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These are perfectly salted. They offer a pleasant flavor with a crunchy texture and are an excellent snack.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Good quality nuts in a sturdy containers. Not overly salted What more can you ask for in a can of legumes?
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
Great classic snack. Perfect for cravings of salty and crunchy. They can make you thirsty but worth eating.
Melanie B.
I love planters cashews they are my favorite. I purchase them from Walmart. They are a great healthy snack.
Samantha F.
Chicago
Awesome snack...best flavors....always in my cabinets.....kids luv them....must have when grocery shopping
Mary R.
Planters nuts have been around for a very long time, grew up on these nuts.  Very good and very tasty nuts.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.