BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love cashews especially this kind. They are great for chocolate, baking and to just snack on. Healthy too!
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA
My favorite! I absolutely love cashews! They are delicious! Great snack! Healther choice for a snack, too!
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
My favorite brand of cashews! Always great flavor and nice size pieces. Nice to get a handful for a snack.
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
I love all of the planters nuts! Cashews are my favorite! Salty and just good! Great for snacks at parties
Anna F.
Pinnacle , NC
Please taste amazing. I would highly recommend it and I purchase it a lot for work event and school parties
Crystal B.
Clay City, KY
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart, Krogers
Rashaunda J.
Youngstown
A nice healthy snack to eat on the go, not messy and the taste is awesome, in my house all ages enjoy these
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
On a nice cold day you cannot go wrong with some of planters cashews. They are so darn tasty and addictive
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
I really love cashews. There the perfect amount of salt in them and perfect for a morning or evening snack
Lauren J.
Planters Is always the classic go to when it comes to nuts! Great taste, great product, I have always loved
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.