BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
These are the best cashews I have found! They are always perfectly salted and fresh! Easy to find and always affordable! We get these for parties, games, and just to eat! You can never go wrong with planters!
Samantha M.
I'm not into peanuts all like that but these were delicious and I wanted more! I dont like a lot of salt and this was just the right amount. Not too overbearing and not too less of salt. It was just perfect!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so yummy! I love a healthy snack & this is one of them! They’re a little expensive but worth it. A great choice to munch on & available at any local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
Best cashews ever! I’ve always ate these since I was younger my mom loved them and now I love them. These cashews are delicious they’re salty and have that good flavor everyone looks for in nuts I recommend this to anyone who’s a cashew fan
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love Planters cashews! They are an excellent snack I like to keep around often. Very affordable and are high quality. Definitely recommend these to anyone who loves nuts or cashews. I buy these at Walmart
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
Planters never disappoints! You can always expect great quality nuts in every can. I continue to repurchase various nuts from this brand. There are quite a few bigger pieces in the “halves & pieces” one!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Salty but I can’t stop eating. They’re delicious and exactly the snack I need every time I get randomly hungry while I’m on the go. Still can’t put the saltiness aside sometimes. It’s truly overwhelming.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
Cashews are my favorite nut!!! This brand is also my favorite. It's super affordable and you can find it at any store. I buy mine at either Walmart, target, or our local store in the town that i live in.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I love these! They have the perfect amount of salty flavor that makes me crave them. I don't eat nuts too often, but if I ever find myself looking to buy some, these cashews are definitely my first choice!
Sarah H.
Cashews are awesome! A much healthier snack than chips. I like to keep these on hand so my kids can learn to make better food choices. They taste great, take the edge off hunger between meals and also give steady energy. No sugar crash.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.