BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Candice R.
Morehead
Great snack food! I find it more economical to buy the halves and pieces rather than buying whole cashews.
Ashley S.
Gibsonville, NC
I love nuts especially cause there good for you! I’ve only tried this brand and I think there really yummy!
Kalleigh G.
These cashews are amazing the price though not so much. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery store.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I love cashews and this have a great flavor and aren't too salty. I love having a small handful as a snack.
Kayla B.
Best peanuts around but unfortunately all peanuts in my region seem to be expensive but these taste great!
Stacy H.
Love the price and taste of these. My whole family love cashews and we can eat this can in a weekend. Yummy
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love cashews especially this kind. They are great for chocolate, baking and to just snack on. Healthy too!
Mackenzie H.
love these for a burst of energy or homemade trail mix! definitely feel they are pricey but always delish!
Ashley G.
YORK, PA
My grandparents always have these and I love chowing down on them as I drink a mimosa on Christmas morning.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I LOVE CASHEWS. and i’m not going to lie with i say the peanut man has me SOLD. they’re so healthy for you!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.