BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

courtney a.
Saint Cloud, FL
These have got to be my favorite thing from this brand because they have the right amount of salt and halves.
Nicole S.
Franklin, TN
Love cashews. These have just the right amount of salt and the taste is great. They always are a good choice.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I love cashews. I always buy planters because they are very affordable. I absolutely love how fresh they are
Ella P.
Baltimore , MD
Fresh cashews is a must and planters always has them. Lightly salted and fresh, a great snack for the family
Amber M.
Letts, IA
Cashews are a really healthy snack these are the best I've tasted so far good on ice cream and savory dishes
Emily c.
Maryville
Taste nice, the only thing i didn’t like was the saltiness, wish they were more salty other than that enjoyed
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Love the different pieces! They are perfect to add into a salad or eat alone! Lightly salted is always good.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Other than costing an arm and a leg this is my favorite snack. Nothing's better than some good ole salty nuts
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
The right amount of salt on the cashews. Nice flavor. Each box is filled to the max. Prices are reasonable.
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
mmmmm love a good snack on these. high in protein and curb my cravings for other things throughout the day.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.