BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vickie B.
Love these cashews for a snack. A great go to if your looking for something healthier than chups or cookies.
Linda A.
My favorite nut ever and planters makes them perfect i love to buy them they have the perfect amount of salt
Tracey R.
Howard Beach, NY
My husband cane at theses every night, he loves them. They do have a great taste and they are not too salty.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Love the different pieces! They are perfect to add into a salad or eat alone! Lightly salted is always good.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
So tasty !! Crunchy galore !! And very addicting ! I️ love their salty but not too salty and very affordable
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I love cashews. I always buy planters because they are very affordable. I absolutely love how fresh they are
Stephanie G.
I love cashews! I could eat my weight in them! Very good for a late night snack! Cashews are my favorite nut
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Other than costing an arm and a leg this is my favorite snack. Nothing's better than some good ole salty nuts
Ruthie L.
Knoxville, TN
Cashews are expensive but the quality is good. I love planters. No complaints really other than price point.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Cashews are mt favorite but and planters gives them to me in an easy access co trainer that keep them fresh.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.