BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie G.
I love cashews! I could eat my weight in them! Very good for a late night snack! Cashews are my favorite nut
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN
This is my favorite snack! Tastes so good and I could sit and snack on these pretty much all day if I could!
Nicole S.
Franklin, TN
Love cashews. These have just the right amount of salt and the taste is great. They always are a good choice.
rosemary H.
Rexburg
We almost exclusively buy planters nuts and the cashews are our absolute favorite. Such a good healthy snack
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
My family loves these and they are seasoned just right. They are great for putting out on a table for parties
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I love cashews. I always buy planters because they are very affordable. I absolutely love how fresh they are
Cathy S.
Cashews is my fav not to mention they are good for you. I would literally eat the whole can at one time... .
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
So tasty !! Crunchy galore !! And very addicting ! I️ love their salty but not too salty and very affordable
Tracey R.
Howard Beach, NY
My husband cane at theses every night, he loves them. They do have a great taste and they are not too salty.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Love the different pieces! They are perfect to add into a salad or eat alone! Lightly salted is always good.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.