BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany M.
Malvern, AR
Cashews are great. Especially these cashews. Affordable, tasty, and easy to find. Get them at my local Walmart.
Linda M.
Planters does it best when it comes to cashews. They are always fresh and delicious. They are also affordable.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love cashews because of these! I had never tried them before and now I can safely say I'm hooked.
samantha n.
logan, OH
I love cashews this is a good brand of them I try to get them on sale when I can I like to snack on these alot.
Brandy S.
44807
Cashews are my favorite type of nut and thus brand is my favorite brand for them! They have food portion sizes
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I love cashews so much. They’re not too salty and they’re the perfect size. I would definitely recommend these.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Always a great way to tackle the 3pm slump at the office! Both healthy and tasty planters cashews are a treat!
Mia M.
Waynesboro, MS
These are a great snack! So easy to just pop them in and go about your day. Also, they are a great to-go snack.
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
The most delicious cashews. But the price is outrageous!!! I onky grab these if i find them on sale somewhere.
Marina H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only cashews you should buy. Always so great and I love the halves and pieces because they are easy to eat.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.