BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
I love to sneak a hand full of these every so often while on my low carb lifestyle! They’re filling and yummy!
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Always a great way to tackle the 3pm slump at the office! Both healthy and tasty planters cashews are a treat!
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Cheaper than most cashews but not as many to this can. Otherwise not too bad, but not the tastiest ever eaten.
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
The most delicious cashews. But the price is outrageous!!! I onky grab these if i find them on sale somewhere.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love cashews because of these! I had never tried them before and now I can safely say I'm hooked.
Melissa R.
Planters is a brand I know I can count on to always have a good quality product I have never been disappointed
Shakira P.
These are good. I enjoy cashews when i want ro snack on something while watching movies or my favorite tv ahow
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
I love cashews and these are my favorite ones. They are salty but I love salt so that’s not a problem for me!!!
Marina H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only cashews you should buy. Always so great and I love the halves and pieces because they are easy to eat.
Melissa H.
I live cashews. These ones seem to be my favorite brand. I like that they are not are expensive as other brands
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.