BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bailey R.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love these, could eat a whole tub in one sitting 🙈 they make the perfect snack but still fill me up
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Cashews are my favorite. Love them and the brand. Well seasoned and very tasty. Have purchased these many times.
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not into nut so much but this are good salty and they have much flavor to it berry crunchy not greasy at all
Samantha S.
I love these, they are absolutely amazing. One of my all time favorite things to snack on and so worth the price!
Jenna B.
temperance
There was never a time when I was a child that I didn’t go to my grandparents and see this little can of peanuts.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mmm i love me some cashews okanters has always been my go to brand for nuts especially there planters peanuts.
Sarah B.
Horn lake, MS
We love cashews in my household. Planters is one of the more affordable brands and their nuts are mighty tasty.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
My fave nuts are cashews I like that they aren’t so hard to chew and they have there own flavor that is so good
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
I love cashews and these are my favorite ones. They are salty but I love salt so that’s not a problem for me!!!
member-9b898
I do enjoy this product as I seriously love cashews. However, it is more expensive than what I can get at Aldi.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.