BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
These always come nicely sealed and are very delicious you can find these anywhere we usually get ours at target
Nicole A.
Hibbing
My kids eat these by the box on a weekly basis. They take them in their lunches and eat them for snacks at home.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
My favorite cashews! Price is a little more than other brands. Cashews have a great taste and are not too salty.
katie I.
Canton
I love planters they make so many products and they alway have been around as longs as i rember and mom bought me
Jenna B.
temperance
There was never a time when I was a child that I didn’t go to my grandparents and see this little can of peanuts.
Katie R.
These are really good, my husband loves peanuts so this is the brand he normally goes for and loves the products.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
These are a great snack. I grab them for long car rides or any type of travel. Can eat the whole can at one time.
Britani H.
De Graff, OH
I buy these once a month to make crock pot candy. They are always very fresh! I choose planters over other brands
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
I have liked these since I was little and I still love them! Nothing has changed about them in 20 something years
Stefanie W.
Belleville, IL
Nothing better then cashews for sure!!!! Taste amazing but a little expensive. But of course I still pay for them
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.