BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather W.
Straw Plains, TN
These are so yummy! They're the perfect mid day snack. Theyre salty, but not too salty. Very affordable as well.
mallory f.
Planters nuts is a great party snack and on the go snack. The container makes it easy to bring with you on the go
Jordan H.
Makes for a great snack and good to put in food processor and add to recipes to add new spins to typical recipes
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL
Cashews are my favorite nut, but can get expensive. These are delicious and you get a good amount for the price!
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not into nut so much but this are good salty and they have much flavor to it berry crunchy not greasy at all
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
My favorite snack are nuts and i love a crunchy an flavorful one. These cashews are very convenient to snack on.
Liv C.
Who doesn't love cashews? this product is so good and you can use them in so many things how could you go wrong?
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
We love to keep salted cashews stocked in the pantry. My whole family loves to snack on them throughout the day!
Danielle W.
Love these cashews! They are always fresh and taste wonderful. They can be a little spendy but they are worth it.
Dana D.
Browder, KY
I love cashews. I don’t purchase them often due to the price. Because I want to eat them all in about 2 days. Lol
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.