BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danielle W.
Love these cashews! They are always fresh and taste wonderful. They can be a little spendy but they are worth it.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
These are great cashews! I love the portability of this can. I take these to work to snack on throughout the day!
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL
Cashews are my favorite nut, but can get expensive. These are delicious and you get a good amount for the price!
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
My favorite snack are nuts and i love a crunchy an flavorful one. These cashews are very convenient to snack on.
Liv C.
Who doesn't love cashews? this product is so good and you can use them in so many things how could you go wrong?
Heather W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are so yummy! They're the perfect mid day snack. Theyre salty, but not too salty. Very affordable as well.
Regina S.
I love the buttery and creaminess that cashews have. Just enough salt to enhance the flavors. The perfect snack.
Ginger B.
PHOENIX, AZ
I like this. I use to buy this for every holiday. Then I found out it was not that healthily so I stop buying it.
Katie H.
Newaygo
I recently discovered these and have a new love of cashews! They brand is my favorite. I love the salty goodness
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are my favorite cashews! I love the way they taste and many seasons to choose from as well. By far my fave!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.