BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Favorite! These are so delicious. Great for a quick snack. I would recommend and repurchase and they are affordable
Shannon R.
I love cashews and I have tried several different brands and planters is the best. I could snack on these all day!
Dayna H.
Merrillville, IN
I love cashews. A salty sweet snack. Easy to put in a bag for a snack on the go or to put in lunches. A good snack
tina b.
McHenry, IL
love these for a quick snack. they are salty but that’s what i like most. great to add to stirfrys and rice dishes
Brittany P.
Rockwell, NC
I love the Planters Cashews, they are so yummy and always taste so fresh and flavorful. I love them lightly salted.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I love planters cashew pieces! The container is also great if you want to keep this in close reach by your couch :)
Andrea J.
Atlanta, GA
I always enjoy planters products, they are always reliable in value and taste. The cashew halves don’t disappoint.
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI
Cashews are my favorite nut, and planters are somehow the best. I don't know how they do it, but they are delicious
Griselda R.
Uhland
I go nuts for nuts; cashews to be specific. A must when enjoying movie night or binge watching your favorite show.
Katie H.
Newaygo
I recently discovered these and have a new love of cashews! They brand is my favorite. I love the salty goodness
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.