BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Autumn H.
Edwardsville, IL
I like nuts especially if I can dip them in chocolate. I don’t know your price range but they are reasonably priced!!
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
I can't get enough of these nuts (LOL) They are so delicious and keep me full for a long time. Love them on the go
Bethany H.
Always a good snack and a good add in to chex mix. They have been a trusted brand and I will continue to buy these.
Anndria T.
These are delicious and I love putting then out at parties and get togethers. Everyone seems to really enjoy these.
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
Love cashews! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty, but a little healthy. I could eat the entire can!
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
Great snack to leave on a counter. Very big container. Great price for how many you get. Great quality every time.
Hannah N.
bloomfield , MO
Cashews are my favorite type of nut. There's just something about the taste. I have eaten these since I was a kid.
Griselda R.
Uhland
I go nuts for nuts; cashews to be specific. A must when enjoying movie night or binge watching your favorite show.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
Cashews are my favorite and Planter's salts them so well. They are the perfect snack and better for you than chips!
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Favorite! These are so delicious. Great for a quick snack. I would recommend and repurchase and they are affordable
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.