BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Sin duda y lo compro el mas grande por k mis niños les encanta y a mi ni se diga aki no se vive sin este producto jjj
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces taste great. Perfectly salted great for making chocolate cashew clusters
Perla G.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite! Love how salty and sweet they are, just the right amount for the perfect flavor. A great everyday snack.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Cashews are one of my favorite snacks and nobody does it better than Planters. Just enough salt but not overpowering
Taney R.
Cashews are my favorite nut. They're kind of sweet and salty in a way and the best to snack on at any time of the day
Tasha C.
Howells, NE
They use to be a lot saltier. Still taste good, but I love a good salty cashew. Have gotten expensive over the years
Autumn H.
Edwardsville, IL
I like nuts especially if I can dip them in chocolate. I don’t know your price range but they are reasonably priced!!
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
I've always loved these for a light snack. Had a great taste in a good size container. Can't beat the prices either.
Suchi R.
My dad loves cashew nuts and this is his favorite brand. Since it’s halves and pieces he uses it to serve with drinks
Kaitlyn M.
I love cashews! They are so delicious and this brand is really tasty. Can be a bit pricey but I still recommend them.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.