BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Planters has always been one of my favorite brands! They have such a wide selection of nuts and they’re affordable and always fresh. They’re my number one choice when it comes to peanuts and cashews. I highly recommend.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love cashews and a whole can of just that it’s perfect. I like that it comes in a bigger can. They are a bit more pricey that way but it’s worth it. I usually can find these at Walmart and sometimes the local stores.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I can eat a can of these nuts by myself. They have great flavor and I enjoy having these as an on hand healthy snack. They are a tad salty but the non salted ones don’t work for me. I would buy these again and again.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
He’s nuts brand out there. Just the right amount of salty snack that you need. It’s also filling so you don’t need to many. These are always our go to brand for presents too. Everyone loves Planter’s in our families.
Jessy C.
Caylyn C.
Always a delicious choice in my book! Has the great salt taste but it isn’t overly salty making the perfect mix. Overall the price is not to bad. Makes a great snack for yourself but also to share for get togethers!
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I absolutely love Planters cashews and pieces! They make a wonderful snack for whenever! They could complete a lunch or be an addition to a salad! I like to portion them out whenever I eat them because they are so delicious I have a hard time stopping!
Jayden M.
BOISE, ID
One of my favorite snacks. Filling and healthy. Can help hold you over till the next meal or just give you that extra boost. You can't go wrong with cashews. Cashews are my favorite nut and are perfect for on the go
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
Love cashews. They are a great healthy snack and have the best taste. I love them whole all the way down to the pieces. They are so delicious and the planters brand never disappoint. I would definitely recommend anyone to buy them. They are awesome.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.