Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces uploaded by Judith C.Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces uploaded by Sheila G.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
Planters is my favorite brand for cashews. There is a good amount of full cashews compared to the pieces. My entire family loves these and eats them way too fast. In fact I usually hide these for the first few days so I can enjoy a handful each day before my kids and husband inhale the rest. Compared to other cashew brands, these are comparable although a little higher in price. I still pay the little bit more for the quality of this product.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Cashews are my favorite nuts in general anyways. These are so delicious with the perfect amount of salt on them, they’ve really perfected this recipe! Getting not name brand cashews from the gas station just isn’t the same as getting these. You can definitely tell the difference in quality for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love cashews. They are my favorite nut. But nuts are expensive and so are cashews. Planters is less expensive than some brands and tastes much better. They really get it right if I'm in the mood for a cashew. They are salted just enough and they are always exactly how they should be in halves and wholes. Never broken into tiny pieces. The can is reasonable so it keeps them fresh for a long time. There's a good amount in here. Its easy to carry around for snacks for me and the kids. Its also easy to find at the store and usually on sale. Theres nothing bad I can say about these and I totally recommend.
Mollee W.
Cashews are such a treat. They're a little expensive so I only buy them every so often. I try not to get ones that are very processed but these roasted ones from Planters are just delicious. I also love to put them in my holiday Chex Mix and with the holidays coming up I'll be buying a lot of them. Sometimes you can find a big pack at Sam's or Costco which is nice and saves a few bucks. I also like to eat them just plain and so do my children.
Rosaline M.
La Jolla , CA
These nuts are good quality, never too salty or plain. I appreciate the tin can that they store the nuts in so that they will not easily break upon impact. They’re usually sold for a reasonable price at any grocery market.
Denaysha B.
This is the only brand I will purchase peanuts from. I love eating cashews from this brand. They can be expensive depending on what store you buy them from. They last long in the container they are packaged in.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
The only cashews I will buy! I love them to snack on for some energy without feeling guilty that I'm snacking. I use the unsalted cashews when I make vegan menus for members of family and it always turns out great!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Planter's cashews are delicious and healthy snack! Yes they are expensive, but they are worth the money! These are a good source of protein while still tasting yummy! I very highly recommend planters cashews.
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
I do a lot of baking and cooking. These are perfect for cooking. Taste great and very affordable. Also a great snack. I buy them at Walmart so it’s very convenient to find. Recommend these for many uses.
Amanda M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A delicious snack thats also good for you!! I keep a small bag of these with me almost every day because I never know if I will have to eat a late lunch or if I simply need a mid-day pick me up!