BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love cashews, but this brand is actually the only brand I have ever tried! They are kind of expensive, but they are worth it! The only thing I don’t like about them is their price! They have just enough salt and are rich too! I love them honestly! Would definitely recommend them! I like the can they come in because you can keep them forever and they don’t go bad! They are a delicious snack! Cashews are my favorite in the nut family 🥜!
Definitely highly recommend! The only way these could get better is if they got cheaper!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE Planters Cashews and often I have found myself reaching for them as a great daytime pick me up snack. Cashews are a great source of protein and give me the extra energy to get through the afternoon lull. They're also a good source of other vitamins and minerals as well. If you're not allergic to nuts, these are definitely a good snack for you. I highly recommend them 😉
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
Planters is my favorite brand for cashews. There is a good amount of full cashews compared to the pieces. My entire family loves these and eats them way too fast. In fact I usually hide these for the first few days so I can enjoy a handful each day before my kids and husband inhale the rest. Compared to other cashew brands, these are comparable although a little higher in price. I still pay the little bit more for the quality of this product.
Jessy C.
Nakiya D.
Madison , TN
The best cashews in town! I love this brand and the taste of the cashews are amazing! They’re really affordable and I haven’t found any that are better! They have ingredients that some may be allergic to so check the nutrition facts! But I’d recommend them to anyone who likes nuts in general!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I love to purchase these cashews when they are on sale, I enjoy eating them as a snack and for eating healthier things. It taste great and I will purchase this item again, I usually get the biggest can because they are such a great price. It is hard to put down once you start eating them
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
Cashews are my favorite type of nut. Probably because they have the most amount of fat. However I love the wholes and the halves. They are a bit expensive, which I have seen with a lot of nuts and nut products and they don’t give you very much -the amount for the price is my only real complaint. I believe planters makes a roasted coconut covered cashew and it is really tasty, but still expensive.
Shannon💋 W.
These are soooo addicting! I am a huge cashew lover and these have such a great taste. They always are very fresh and a great go to snack. I also love that they don’t have much salt. If you are a nut lover this is the perfect snack for home, work, or on the go.
Devin M.
Austin, TX
These nuts truly bring me back to when I was growing up, my grandpa always had them around. They're decently healthy, good quick snack for on the go, and I love the salty flavor! I would recommend to everyone, I still to this day, eat them often.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Damilola A.