BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love cashews, but this brand is actually the only brand I have ever tried! They are kind of expensive, but they are worth it! The only thing I don’t like about them is their price! They have just enough salt and are rich too! I love them honestly! Would definitely recommend them! I like the can they come in because you can keep them forever and they don’t go bad! They are a delicious snack! Cashews are my favorite in the nut family 🥜!
Definitely highly recommend! The only way these could get better is if they got cheaper!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE Planters Cashews and often I have found myself reaching for them as a great daytime pick me up snack. Cashews are a great source of protein and give me the extra energy to get through the afternoon lull. They're also a good source of other vitamins and minerals as well. If you're not allergic to nuts, these are definitely a good snack for you. I highly recommend them 😉
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I love to purchase these cashews when they are on sale, I enjoy eating them as a snack and for eating healthier things. It taste great and I will purchase this item again, I usually get the biggest can because they are such a great price. It is hard to put down once you start eating them
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
Cashews are my favorite type of nut. Probably because they have the most amount of fat. However I love the wholes and the halves. They are a bit expensive, which I have seen with a lot of nuts and nut products and they don’t give you very much -the amount for the price is my only real complaint. I believe planters makes a roasted coconut covered cashew and it is really tasty, but still expensive.
Shannon💋 W.
These are soooo addicting! I am a huge cashew lover and these have such a great taste. They always are very fresh and a great go to snack. I also love that they don’t have much salt. If you are a nut lover this is the perfect snack for home, work, or on the go.
Devin M.
Austin, TX
These nuts truly bring me back to when I was growing up, my grandpa always had them around. They're decently healthy, good quick snack for on the go, and I love the salty flavor! I would recommend to everyone, I still to this day, eat them often.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love cashews. They are my favorite nut. But nuts are expensive and so are cashews. Planters is less expensive than some brands and tastes much better. They really get it right if I'm in the mood for a cashew. They are salted just enough and they are always exactly how they should be in halves and wholes. Never broken into tiny pieces. The can is reasonable so it keeps them fresh for a long time. There's a good amount in here. Its easy to carry around for snacks for me and the kids. Its also easy to find at the store and usually on sale. Theres nothing bad I can say about these and I totally recommend.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love this ! Healthy go to for a busy mom.  And even my kids eat them with me.  Good for you snack. I sometimes pack some up in zip lock bags for my kids snacks . It's a no fail for me. Tastes good and price is good.
Kavita M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love planters. I think the price for cashews is not fair at all. I was obsessed with eating cashews when I was pregnant I went through a tin a week. I still eat it but not as much as I use to. I highly recommend it if you prefer you prefer it to have that strong salty taste.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I love cashews! These are my favorite cashews to buy out of all the brands though. These seem to always be perfect and have just the right amount of salt! I also really enjoy the combination of halves and whole together in one container!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Damilola A.