BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over 100 years ago, a young italian named amedeo obici immigrated to the united sates and created a new way to roast and pack peanuts to keep them crunchy, fresh and delicious. His passion for nuts led to the planters peanut company. Amedeo's commitment to high quality, natural Ingredients and fresh taste inspired planters harvest. Every ingredient is 100% natural with no preservatives or artificial Ingredients. Each nut is carefully selected, individually roasted to bring out its natural flavor and crunch, and then packaged to maintain freshness.

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Planters California Almonds Harvest Mix is definitely a family favorite. It is always on hand in my cabinets since it is a great alternative to candy when the kids are looking for something to snack on. They also make a great treat to out out when we have company over. .just a little bit in a bowl and I don't have to worry. I definitely recommend you give this product a try.
Raven J.
Not really an almond type of girl but I just decided to try these on a whim they're not bad but they're not like all that good. They're not something that I would purchase again because I'm not really either. But the bag that I brought had no crunch every kind of like soft so maybe it was a bad batch
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
I love how delicious and healthy just plain old good almonds are. The Planters brand are always deliciously fresh and tasty. They are about average priced and you definitely get what you pay for. Give them a try.
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
I love almonds. I love that you can get almonds in different flavors and/or types now. I've always loved Planter's brand of nuts. They've always been a great brand and I've never had any problems with them.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge fan and love them in the morning afternoon and evening. If I could have one nut that would last me for the rest of my life it would be almonds. I really enjoy these almonds because I am able to turn them into almond milk as well.
diana b.
i rarely like almonds or anything that has almonds but there is times when i do crave them and id say these are the greatest almonds i've tasted altougth they are very hard to bite sometimes .
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
I love the natural taste of almonds, roared and non roasted. Their very tasty and these are awesome because their all natural very healthy and are great for even making almond milk. The price is about average compared to other brands but I will be sticking with planters in the future.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
Almonds are my favorite type of nut and I enjoy planters California almonds. It is a bit pricey but most almonds are. Compared to many other brands it is delicious with or without salt. I prefer without salt. I recommend this product.
Taylor H.
I love these things!!! I used to bring them to school every morning for breakfast when I didn't have time to eat something at home. They taste great and include yummy little granola clusters as well so its not just all nuts
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My family loves to keep a bag of these almonds on an end table in the living room. Its a perfect and healthy snack for just that perfect crunch you are looking for while watching TV or reading. So good and so good for you!