BY PLANTERS

Honey roasted peanuts, yogurt flavored raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels, cashews.

Peanuts, Yogurt Covered Raisins (Yogurt Coating [Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Yogurt Powder {Cultured Whey (From Milk), Skim Milk}, Sweet Whey Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Artificial Color, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor], Raisins, Confectioner's Glaze [Lac-resin, Soybean Oil], Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup), Peanut Brittle (Sugar, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Butter [Cream, Salt], Baking Soda, Salt), Cashews, Pretzels (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid], Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Baking Soda), Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Xanthan Gum.

Allergens:

• Soya
  • Tree Nuts
  • Wheat

♡Hope ♡.
I really like this mixed nut can more than anything I’ve ever tried before. They have a really good diverse group of sweet & savory foods. This can is for anyone who likes sweet and salty kind of nuts with a lot of flavor.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Just bought this in clearance since we’re way past the holidays, so I figured I’d try it. This medley is delicious. If you can find it since it’s a limited addition, by it. You will love the taste.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I keep these on my desk at work for the 3pm snack cravings. Its healthy and having just a few nuts fills you up. So many pros, cant think of any cons yet. I usually buy these at 7-11 and sneak them into movies for a healthy movie snack too. I will always keep buying them!
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
It's great to have a mixture of options. During holidays you can just pour this into a bowl and people have more than one choice. It's also a great snack for work, on the go, for long car ride trips. I will definitely buy again.
Morgan S.
My dad loves these! I picked them up at Target as a stocking stuffer for him for the big day! The assortment is lovely, and they're very sweet. A loved food in our house.
Charlotte Reese G.
I have probably ate my weight in these the past few weeks. I absolutely love them and wish they were not just a seasonal item. My only suggestion would be more brittle and less pretzels
Tina S.
Love the mix in this can. The cashews the peanuts just an all around great snack. The package is great because you know it's quality with Mr peanut.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT
This mix is super tasty! The yogurt covered raisins, cashews, pretzels, honey roasted peanuts and bits of peanut brittle are a perfect combination.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
These are great when you have people over! I recommend them for parties or little get together a. They have a lovely taste to them.
Lynn B.
A nice sweet surprise. These had great flavor with the flavoring on the nuts. Higher calories. I’d buy it again as it’s good.
Annette G.