BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Seasoned cashews and almonds.

Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Not the cheapest brand but definitely good flavor! I get these at my local drug store and the bag is really big and I set them out on my coffee table for a snack for guests and always get compliments.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
These are sooo good I take these hiking ! My best friend introduced me to them and it’s the best dang mixture ever ! They are kinda pricey but u get a pretty big bag of them ! I would add some pumpkin seeds !
Luisana H.
Really like it, I think is a great product. The taste is far better than any other seasoned nut by far. There is no comparison. These are in a class all by themselves. Spicy but with great combination other spices. This is such a healthy snack and yet it feels so very sinful!
Kristina G.
First of all, having just cashews and almonds together is genius! no idea why nobody thought of that before. almonds are our go to healthy nuts, and we eat cashews when feeling indulgent, so this is the best of both worlds, and i wouldve been content with just that. put some flavorful slightly spicy seasonings on there and youve really got my kid and i to pay attention! some "flavored" nuts go crazy with the salt but not this brand. they were a little pricey, but i don't mind the splurge since nobody had to pick around the nuts they don't like and in these black label bags you get whole nuts, not just broken bits and pieces. these were a win here.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I only am giving a 3 because i don't like the flavor but i will say they were fresh, the packaging was nice and the price was decent. I bought these at Walmart but would definatley like to buy a different flavor just to see if i like that one better!
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I am very picky about the nuts that I purchase, because I have to admit I don't much care for all of them. However, I do like these. I enjoy the extra flavor that the chipotle seasoning provides. It makes the nuts much more tasty and gives them almost a chip-like flavor.
Min C.
I like smoky flavor with my snack items. With seasoning it's already have on, I can mix other items like dry fruits or rice crispy, mini pretzels to make easy party mix and different munchy for our movie or sports viewing.
Manika J.
Lyndhurst , NJ
It's the perfect savory snack! It's healthy too, so I don't mind eating it for an afternoon snack. I've only purchased it once but it would purchase it again. I like roasted almonds, but this was a nice change!
Isa R.
I started to like Planters producst about 5 years ago, when I started to taste new things in life. I was very afraid of the chipotle flavor on almonds but they were very nice. This is also a very healthy way to have a snack during the day, the perfect moment is when you take a break at work.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
Don't be fooled by the fancy packaging, this is indeed PLANTERS! And it is so surprisingly good! PLANTERS knocked it out of the park with this Sante Fe mix, it is quite amazing! I had some out at a party and people loved it as well.